Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021 for Graduates and Non-graduates
Here is the complete guide on how to apply for the ongoing Airtel Nigeria Recruitment that is ongoing. The guide contains information such as Airtel Nigeria Recruitment form, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment portal and how to apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 online, so keep reading to stay informed.
Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel Nigeria) is a leading mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria. According to the Subscribers statistics released by Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on 30 August 2019, Airtel Nigeria has 26.8% mobile telephone market share and 46.8 million subscribers. The company is a member of Airtel Africa, the holding firm for Bharti Airtel’s operations in 14 countries in Africa.
The company was founded in 2001 as Econet Nigeria and was awarded Digital Mobile License (DML) for communication service in Nigeria. It made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecommunications service provider to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria. In 2004, Vodacom took charge of the company as management changed hands. Later in 2004, Vee Networks took the reins of the company and became known as Vmobile. In May 2006, Vmobile was acquired by Celtel. In 2008, Zain Group, another telecommunications company acquired all Celtel International’s shares of over $3 billion. As a result of this acquisition, all operations of Celtel Africa was rebranded from Celtel to Zain. In 2010, Bharti Airtel, the parent company of Airtel Nigeria, completed the acquisition of Zain Group’s Africa business in a $10.7 billion transaction.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications and Eligibility and How To Apply 2020/2021
Here is contained the vital information that you need concerning the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment requirements, the eligibility and other information that you will need to succeed in the recruitment. Keep reading to stay informed.
- This role will be responsible for managing our OTT video services business line-leading initiatives to guarantee licensing/purchasing of in-demand content, enhancing/developing new services in our OTT video portfolio and growing user adoption and engagement for our OTT video services.
- This role, reporting to the General Manager of Digital Innovation & Content, and will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, work directly with Content Aggregators/Movie Studios/Movie industry stakeholders to drive the execution of Airtel’s OTT video strategy to ensure market leadership in the OTT video space.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in purchasing/planning OTT video content
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience liaising with local and international video content rights owners in content buying and licensing for OTT platforms
- Deep understanding of content windowing for international and local video content
- Experience managing content curation teams for high performing OTT video services
- Digital Media, Content Services, Digital Distribution or other related experience strongly desired
- Direct work experience at a OTT content provider/aggregator, such as a major video or broadcast, and/or for a platform who sells OTT video services in this market
- Industry experience and relationships in the Movie, Telco or Media verticals
- Mid-Senior management experience in Content Management and/or Content Marketing
- Working knowledge of Video On Demand (VOD) technologies, ecosystem and business models
- Strategic thinker, analytical orientation with hands-on “get it done” attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strengths in communications, risk management, conflict resolution skills working in a team environment and mentoring team members
- Awareness of the core systems used to perform VOD services (i.e. DAM, Transcoders, Order Systems)
- Willing to travel approximately 15%.
Recommended: INEC Recruitment 2020
Did you find value in reading this article? Please if you did, share the article let the information spread.