CBN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download.
CBN Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions and Answers Free PDF Download. If you are aware that the Central Bank of Nigeria is currently Recruiting, then you should do the needful by download our free CBN Recruitment Test Questions and Answers. Download All Past Questions and Answers.
This book is a collection of aptitude test questions and answers collated from previous recruitment exercises of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our agents in different recruiting firms all over the federation. This book will be helpful to candidates invited to the aptitude screening test of the bank as it will enable them prepare accordingly.
In this CBN Past Questions and Answers, we have the following Features.
Questions for this test are derived from these core areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Business Transactions
- Stock Exchange
- Current Affairs
- Common Knowledge
CBN Recruitment Test Sample Questions and Answers 2020
1. The author calls growth of specialisation ‘inevitable’. Which one of the following
statements IS likely to be the most correct reason for this inevitability ?
(a) Universities give grants only to do specialised work m different disciplines
(b) The PrOfessors and researchers in universities are competent only for specialised work
(c) Specialization helps economtc growth of the nation
(d) In an age of science and technology specialization becomes necessary
2. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the central theme of the passage ?
(a) The aim of education is specialization
(b) The aim of education is to mould the youth to work for the State
(c) The aim of education is to make the youth capable of independent thought and expression
(d) The aim of education is to enable the youth to earn a comfortable 1iving
3. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the warning implied in the passage ?
(a) Uni vcrsity education should not be concerned with technical details
(b) Universities should not subordinate themselves to the interests of the State
(c) Universities should be concerned only with the needs of students
(d) Universities should not go in for any specialization
Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.
An office consists of 520 employees working in different departments, viz HR, IT, Production and Marketing.
The ratio of men to women in the organisation is 5 : 3. 20 per cent of the men work in the IT department. 40 percent of the women work in the HR department. The total number of employees in the Production department is 135.
Two-fifths of the women work in the IT department and the remaining work in the Marketing department. 40 percent of the men work in the Production department. Four percent of the men work in the HR department and the remaining work in the Marketing department.
7. The number of men working in the Marketing department forms what percent of the total number of employees in the organisation?
(e) None of these
8. What is the ratio of the number of men working in the HR department to that of the women working in the same?
(a) 1 : 5
(b) 2 : 3
(c) 4 : 7
(d) 9 : 11
(e) None of these
9. A dishonest dealer professes to sell his goods at cost price, but uses a false weight and thus gains 20%. For a kilogram he uses a weight of
(a) 700 g
(b) 750 g
(c) 800 g
(d) 850 g
10. The compound interest on a sum for 2 years is N832 and the simple interest on the same sum at the same rate for the same period is N800. What is the rate of interest?
How To Get The CBN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get CBN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Email Address and Name of Past Question,
(3) Amount paid
to 07063986527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL US: 07063986527 To Confirm Before Purchase
The purchased Past Questions and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
Related Past Questions
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers