CBN Recruitment 2020/2021– Application Form, Portal, and Requirements.
Are you that the Central Bank of Nigeria has begun recruitment for 2020? In this article, you will get to know more about the CBN Recruitment, how to obtain CBN Recruitment Form, the CBN Recruitment Portal and how to apply, so keep reading. See all the Recruitment in Nigeria Here.
The Recruitment began as a mandate from the Federal government to recruit more professional hands in building the apex bank to man the economy of the nation.
Do you want to join hands in building the economy of Nigeria? Then this recruitment is for you.
All You Need To Know About The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
The Central Bank of Nigeria was set up 1958 but began its operation on July 1, 1959. The CBN is the foremost bank in Nigeria. Its duties are to regulate monetary activities in the country and to maintain external reserves of the country.
Currently, the governor of the central bank of Nigeria is the former Zenith Bank Plc Chief Executive Mr Godwin Emefiele.
The institution Headquarters is located at Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
The Board of Trustees (BOT of the CBN-CPP) invites applications from qualified candidates.
CBN Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
The necessary requirements that you will need to succeed in this recruitment have been outlined below. Keep reading.
- Candidates must possess PhD degree in their fields of specialization and in the discipline (s) they wish to apply for.
- They must show evidence of academic leadership with at least 10 years teaching, research and administrative experience in a university/research institute,
- Candidate must have adequate scholarly publications in both local and international peer-reviewed journals, in line with the requirements of the Senate of each University.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How To Apply For Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
The application process is not hard, it’s pretty straight forward.
To apply, please follow the instructions below.
First of all, create an email that you shall use for the recruitment process throughout.
Then click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
Next, click here to visit the CBN Portal
Pick a job opening,
Read the requirements,
Next, apply for any of the job openings
Hot Job Vacancies For You.
If you want to get the latest updates on this recruitment, make sure to subscribes to our email list and share this content by clicking the social sharing buttons below.