DPR Recruitment Form 2020- Application Portal ( www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng)- How To Apply.
Apply for the Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment- Application Just Got Easier with This Guide. Follow The Instructions Here For Successful Application.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources is the Nigerian Foremost own Government Corporation in the oil sector. Working at the DPR will be a lot of prestige and financial reward.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources is seeking for highly skilled individuals to man the organization.
Do you want to be employed by the DPR? Then read this article carefully to the end.
Top DPR Recruitment Requirements 2020
It will be a mirage and a broken heart experience to apply for the recruitment by the Department Of Petroleum Resources and be rejected based on disqualification because you do not have the complete requirements that they need.
We have compiled the list of things you need as requirements for the recruitment at DPR.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by
31st December, 2018;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How To Apply For DPR Recruitment 2020-Application Guide
The recruitment shall be done via the Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment portal where you will obtain the recruitment form.
Apply From here>>: www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
We will guide you on from scratch so subscribe and bookmark this page for more information. Check back please for updates or drop your email at the comment box and we will updates you on how to apply.
Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Portal->>: www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
The portal via which the recruitment shall be done is >>: www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. You can access the portal by clicking the link. It will automatically redirect you to the portal where you can apply for the Job of your choice.
Check: DPR Recruitment Shortlisted candidates.
Do you want to be the first to be informed once this list is out? Then read below.
How To Get Latest Updates On DPR Recruitment 2019/2020
Do you want to be the first to get the latest update on this? Then follow our instructions by making sure that you subscribe to all our channels. Subscribe to our Email notifications, Subscribe to our chatbot on Face book, Subscribe to our Desktop notification as well.