Exxon Mobil Internship Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download. | Download all Job Interview Past Questions and Answers Here.
Are you aware of the Exxon Mobil Internship Programme 2020 for graduates and undergraduates? If you are aware and you have applied, then avail yourself of this opportunity by downloading the Exxon Mobil Internship Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers.
The Exxon Mobil internship is meant for candidates seeking first-hand experience in the oil and gas industry through an internship for a given period of time. The test is specially organized to select the best students from related courses of study to undergo an intensive training exercise within the period of their internship.
This PDF material contains the under-listed features.
Exxon Mobil Internship Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Samples Free PDF
Here you going to have a first-hand experience of what the exams look like by going through this sample questions and answers, so keep reading to stay informed.
1. Find the odd one out
A. Shopkeeper : Customer
B. Doctor : Patient
C. Lawyer : Client
D. Clerk : File
2. Question: question mark
A. Remark: colon
B. Aside: parenthesis
C. Sentence: period
D. Clause: semicolon
3. If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how is CANDLE written in that code ?
4. If S is the brother of N, the sister of N is M, the brother of P is J and the daughter of S is P then who is the uncle of J?
The refectory opens at 6:30 a.m. to serve breakfast which must be ordered by 9:30 a.m. Lunch is served between 11:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Dinner is served between 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Guests can be accommodated at lunchtimes and dinnertimes provided that 24 hours notice has been given. Vegetarian options are always available but vegans should notify the catering coordinator at the beginning of each term as should anyone with special dietary requirements. This includes nut, gluten and soybean allergies etc.
5. You can order lunch at 9:45 a.m. if you wish.
C. Can’t say
7. What percentage of students in the Arts faculty are non-US students?
8. How many students are there in the Engineering faculty?
9. If six percent of science students are Asian. How many Asian students are there studying science?
10. It costs a manufacturer X dollars per component to make the first 1,000 components. All subsequent components cost X÷3 each. When X = $1.50 How much will it cost to manufacture 4,000 components?
How To Get The Exxon Mobil Internship Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get Exxon Mobil Internship Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment, send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Email Address and Name of Past Question,
(3) Amount paid
to 07063986527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL US: 07063986527 To Confirm Before Purchase
The purchased Past Questions and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.