Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020-FFS Recruitment Portal and Form. See All The Latest Jobs In Nigeria.
If you are earnestly anticipating the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, we have gathered much information on how to apply for FFS recruitment via the Fire service recruitment form through the FFS application portal.
To get all this information, you will need to continue reading to the end. Keep laziness aside and make sure you complete reading this article. Simple, right? That’s it!
The information we have gathered here considering how to apply for Fire service recruitment is authentic and therefore requires and important approach. This is necessary to ensure success in your recruitment endeavor at the Federal Fire Service.
We have coined some very vital keyword on this topic to ensure that your success is guaranteed. So see below some key things you will pick from this article.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal, Federal Fire Service Recruitment News Today, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Final List, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2019, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Updates, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Requirement & Guidelines 2019, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Advert, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Aptitude Test, Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment Application
About The Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service as we have to come know was set up as far back as 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos police service department to help in combating fire outbreaks in the government reserved area of Lagos. The unit was form as well as incorporated alongside the then Lagos police and was widely known then as the Lagos police fire brigade. So it was par say the British government tool. The leadership of the brigade was rested solely on the colonial masters. In the future, the fire brigade did develop along the line of protecting colonial regime interest and infrastructure. By the act of parliament in 1963 when Nigeria became a republic, the Lagos police fire brigade became federal fire service. All the serving officers were transferred to the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs and Men of the Federal Fire Service. Hence, it can be said the Federal Fire Service is a paramilitary organization under the supervision of the minister of the Federal ministry of interior, with the controller general as its head.
FFS Available Positions & Their Requirements 2020
Below are the different available Job positions at the Federal Fire Service and listed under them are the specific requirements for applicants applying for the positions.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]-Possession of Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]-Passion of a B.SC
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] -Possession Of HND from any recognized institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] Must be registered Nurse, Registered Midwives or both.
iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 Possession of ND, NCE or NABTEB from any recognized institution.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 -Holder of GCE ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five credits in not more than two sitting which have to include English and Mathematic.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS-Same as above.
Federal Fire Service General Recruitment Requirements
Well, so you really want to know the requirements that might land you a job at fire service? God! You will definitely find that here. The FFS Recruitment requirements are simple. See them below.
- Must be Nigerian by birth;
- Must possess the required qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification that is not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not in any way be accepted after the recruitment.
- Must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government approved hospitals.
- Must be of good character and must not have any past criminal case.
- Must not be a drug addict or any member of any secret society.
- Must not have been previously financially embarrassed.
- Must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Height must not be less than 1.65m for the males and 1.60m for the females.
- Chest measurement mustn’t be less than 0.87m for man
- Please note that the knowledge of computers will be an added advantage.
Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment Application
To apply for the FFS Recruitment without any hitch, you will need to follow the instructions here.
To successfully apply, follow the instruction below.
- Log into the Fire service recruitment portal and fill the form online.
- Holders of B.SC and HND are to log into www.cdfipb.careers here and fill the form.
- Holders of ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng here to fill and submit their applications.
- Print out the referee form which has to be duly completed for screening exams.
- Please note the multiple applications will lead to an absolute disqualification.
- Application must be submitted online six weeks from the date of publication.
How to Get Federal Fire Service Recruitment News Today
Do you want to stay updated on Federal Fire Service Recruitment News Today? It is very easy to get the latest news on FFS recruitment. How do you do it? Ok. To get the latest of fire service recruitment you will need to follow the instruction below.
Submit your email in the subscription box on the website here
Subscribe to update on face book by subscribing to our Facebook messenger list to get direct updates into you Facebook messenger inbox.
Share this article on all platforms, share on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp.
And finally, make sure you leave a comment below in the comment box to make sure we know what’s on your mind, so that we can better inform you.
Warning: Currently Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook messenger list to stay updated.
Recommended For You: