Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Portal and Application Form (2020/2021) | Www.Ubeconline.Com.
Federal Teachers Scheme: UBEC announces recruitment, requirements, exam date. The main point of this article is to provide you with information on Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme Portal and Application (2020/2021).
This article has been created to serve you with information on How to Apply for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021. The complete details can be found below.
This article will also look into the following as well; (Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021, Federal Teachers Scheme Salary, Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment Portal, Ubec Recruitment 2020, Www.Ubeconline.Com Portal, Teacher Recruitment, Ndc Recruitment 2020, Subeb Recruitment 2020).
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Requirements
In order to be eligible, the applicant must meet the under listed requirements.
Eligibility: To be deemed eligible, you must have met the under-listed criteria.
- Possess The Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE) From A Government Approved Institution Obtained Not Earlier Than 2013;
- Specialise In Any Of The Following Subjects: English Studies, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Studies, Computer Science, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Nigerian And Foreign Languages;
- Not Be In Employment With Any Organisation During The Period Of Service; And
- Not Be Above 40 Years Of Age.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Portal-Www.Ubeconline.Com
To apply for the UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020, you must go through the UBEC Recruitment Portal. The portal is Www.Ubeconline.Com.
How to Apply for the UBEC Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
The application is done online on the UBEC Teachers Recruitment Portal. Interested Candidates who fulfil the needed criteria and are eligible should apply. Kindly visit https://fts.admissions.cloud to complete and submit your application form online. Candidates or applicants will be mandated to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph. The portal for application shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th September, 2020 to 24th September, 2020. There will be no extension.
Important Things to Note
Take note of the following:
Duration: The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission
Remuneration: The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000 per month.
Inquiries: All inquiries relating to the online application should be directed to email@example.com and +2347036662931. Enquiries about the Scheme should also be directed to: 08033109307, 08033364779 and 08036014258
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Screening Date and Venue
After the recruitment, successful candidates shall be shortlisted. All shortlisted candidates shall be required to sit for a computer-based test. Please note we have compiled likely questions and answers on the FTS Screening test 2020. You can download them here.
Venue: The Screening shall be carried out at designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBS) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices) Time: 9.00 am
Date: The date of the screening is Saturday, 10th October 2020.
Related Job offers
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment
- National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment
- National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment
- National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Latest Recruitment
How To Get The Latest Updates on The FTS Recruitment
Getting the Latest updates on the UBEC FTS Recruitment is not a herculean task. To get these updates, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you subscribe to all our channels. Those channels include things or FB page, our email and desktop notification. The next thing you have o do is to share all our content on the entire social media platform.
We strongly believe that you have been well informed regarding the recruitment on Federal Teachers Scheme 2020. Please kindly click the social buttons below to share this information on all the social media pages. You can as well leave a comment behind to let us know in what way we can assist you.