National Intelligence Agency Recruitment (Recruitment Portal, Form, Requirements)-How To Apply. | List Of All Recruitment In Nigeria.
The National Intelligence Agency, NIA Recruitment 2019 Is what we will be considering in this article.
Nia recruitment is conducted every year. To succeed, you will need to be guided and that is what this article will do.
So be prepared to be thoroughly informed on some vital and key areas such as NIA Recruitment Portal, National Intelligence Agency Careers, NIA Job, National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020 How To Apply For Nia Recruitment, Recruitment In NNIA, National Intelligence Agency (Nia) Job Recruitment, National Intelligence Agency Nigeria Recruitment, National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Job Vacancy, Nia Recruitment 2019, Nia Recruitment For , Nia Recruitment Nairaland, Nia Recruitment Portal, Nia Recruitment Process, Nia Recruitment Apply Online,
About The National Intelligence Agency
NIA is the Nigerian division which is burden with overseeing foreign and counter intelligence operation was agency was established in 1986 by president Babangida by dissolving the National Security Organization (NSO) and restructuring Nigeria’s security services into three separate entities under the Office of the Co-coordinator of National Security.
The role and functions of NIA are similar to that of the CIA, the UK Secret intelligence, (the SIS or MI6), the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), the Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS), the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki) (SVR), the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), the French foreign intelligence service Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) and Israel’s Mossad.
National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Portal
First of all you must know very well the portal you will be doing your recruitment application and please do take note that application is online and is totally free. The application portal for NIA recruitment is at NIA recruitment portal: www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng.
Requirements For NIA Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for recruitment, you must meet some certain criteria; below are some of the recruitment requirements for NIA.
- Applicant must possess relevant certificate: B. SC, HND, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must not be 35 years or above.
- Must possess the West African School Certificate (WASC) or The Senior Secondary School Certificate. with credits in not less than three subjects including English at least passes in two other subjects.
- NECO/GCE ordinary level with passes in four subjects obtain at one sitting or 5 subject obtain at two sittings including English Language.)
- National diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. Also, National Certificate of Education from a recognized institution as well; or GCE Advanced level in two subjects obtain at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sitting
- Applicant must be geographically mobile within and outside the state of residence
- Added advantage includes professional qualification in/work experience in effective selling and marketing.
- Applicant must be conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications
- Applicant must possess a relevant means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card).
- Must Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
How To Apply For NIA Recruitment
Application is very simple, it is done online and it is completely free of charge.
- Apply for only one Job position
- Attempt to apply for multiple positions will lead to disqualification.
Click links to apply.
To receive update daily about the NIA recruitment, you will need to subscribe to email notification and Facebook messenger list. It is essential to do so if you want to stay updated.
Did you find the article useful? Please do not hesitate to hit the share button.
If you have any questions as regarding the recruitment process at the National Intelligence Agency, please do let us know in the comment box below.