National Orientation Agency Recruitment-NOA Recruitment For and Portal 2020/2021.
This article is on how you can successfully apply for NOA Recruitment. National Orientation Agency Recruitment will ensure that you become a federal agency worker in Nigeria. This might be the lifetime opportunity you have been looking for.
In this article, you will get a lot of information on the following;
- National Orientation Agency Logo,
- National Orientation Agency State Offices,
- Noa Recruitment 2018,
- National Orientation Agency Headquarters Abuja ,
- National Orientation Agency Act,
- Jobs At National Orientation Agency,
- National Orientation Agency Ikeja,
About National Orientation Agency
The National Orientation Agency has the following objectives.
- To ensure that awareness is created on government programmes and policies and that this programmes are better understood.
- The encouragement of informal education through public enlightenment activities and publications
- To establish feedback channels to the government on all aspects of national life.
- Create appropriate national framework for educating, orientating and indoctrinating Nigerians towards attitude, values and culture which project individual national pride and a positive national image for Nigeria.
- Develop a spirit of patriotism across Nigeria
- Encourage the people to actively participate in discussion affecting their lives and welfare
- Instill in the citizens a sense of loyalty to their fatherland
- Ensure leadership by example.
The agency also has the following functions;
- Enlightenment of the general public on government programs and policies.
- Mobilization of favorable opinion o government policies and programs as well as support. Collation, collection, analysis and the provision of a positive feedback to government on its policies and programs.
- The establishment of social institutions and framework for the deliberate exposure of Nigerians to democratic values and norm for a prevalent peaceful and united Nigeria.
- To bring to the awareness of all Nigerians their rights and privileges, responsibilities and obligations as citizens of Nigeria.
- To propagate and promote the spirit of dignity of labour, honesty and commitment to qualitative production, promotion and consumption of home produced commodities and services;
- Educate and orientate the populace on power; its use the acceptable role of the government in better serving the citizens of the Country.
- To spread the need to hate and drop evil all vices in public including dishonesty, electoral and census malpractice, ethnic parochial and religious bigotry;.
- Mobilization of Nigerians for Positive patriotic participation with national issues and affairs.
National Orientation Agency Recruitment Requirements
The Following are the requirements for National Orientation Agency Recruitment as at the time of writing this article.
- Applicant must not be older than fifty (50) years and should possess the following;
- Credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE not less than including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects in one sitting.
- Sc. minimum of second class lower in any science discipline
- Sc. in any science subject
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Computer literacy I.e. skilled in basic MS application e.g. Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Geographical mobility within and outside the country
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective marketing and persuasive selling as an added advantage
How to Apply For NOA Recruitment
To ascertain whether the recruitment has begun, head over to the recruitment portal at http://www.noa.gov.ng/ or visit this site regularly to get updated.
Recommended Just For You
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to get updated on NOA Recruitment News
If you want to stay updated on the NOA Recruitment latest news, you must make sure you do the following;
Subscribe to email updates by submitting you email in the subscription box. Make sure to do this.
Subscribe to Facebook messenger List. This will ensure that you receive the updates notifications directly into your Facebook messenger into your inbox.
Make sure to also to share this article on all social media platform. Make sure to share to at least 100 WhatsApp contacts.
Leave your comment below to let us know your view.
Warning: Currently National Orientation Agency Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook Messenger list to stay updated.