Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021-NIS Recruitment Form/portal.
This article will guide you o Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for 2019 and how to apply for the recruitment correctly. It is very important that you need to know all the needed details you should to succeed in the recruitment process.
So here, you will find lots of information bordering on how to apply for NIS recruitment the right way. Those areas you will be drilled on includes;
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019,
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam Date,
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal 2019,
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form,
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment List,
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Update,
- Nis Recruitment Portal,
- Nis Recruitment 2019,
- Nis Recruitment Login,
- Nis Recruitment Website,
- Nis Recruitment News,
- Nis Recruitment Latest News,
- Nis Recruitment Gov Ng,
About the Nigerian Immigration Service
Want to know more about the Nigerian Immigration service? Get ready to explore new information.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is the body in charge of controlling persons entering or leaving Nigeria, it is concerned with issuance of travel documents to bona fide Nigerians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. It is also concerned with issuance of residence permit to foreigners in Nigeria, survey and control of the country’s border; it also enforces law and regulation with which it has been already charged.
The agency was carved out of the Nigerian Police in August 1958 and was referred to that time as the Immigration department and headed by the chief immigration officer (CFIO). The agency as of today is headed by the controller General.
Recruitmentplanet is not in any associated with the Nigeria Immigration Service. We only post articles for sole informational purposes.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Just like every other recruitment, you need to meet the needed requirements to succeed in the recruitment. To succeed in the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment, you will need to meet the requirements below.
- Must be Nigerian By birth and descent;
- Must Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Must Not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for females.
- Must have a well expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Must be certified by a government medical officer to be physically fit and mentally fit for appointment into the Nigerian immigration service.
- Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any previous crime.
- Candidates having any of the issues below are not permitted to apply.
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Academic Qualifications for NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
- WAEC/SSCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language in not more than two (2) sitting.
- NECO/GCE ordinary level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sitting including English language.
- National diploma, ND obtained from a reputable and recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education, NCE also obtained from a reputable and recognized institution; or
- GCE Advanced level with credits in two subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sitting.
Available Positions at NIS
Below are the available career opportunities at the Nigerian immigration Service;
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration
- Immigration Assistant
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration (SII)
- NIS – Immigration Assistant III (IA3)
- NIS – Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
How to Apply For the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
Applying for the recruitment at NIS is not quite hard, make sure to follow the instructions below for a successful application. The application portal is NIS Portal immigration.gov.ng. You should be aware that as of now, the portal is not opened for recruitment. But you are advised to visit the portal to see available Job positions.
Follow the instruction below
- Head over to the NIS Application Portal NIS Portal immigration.gov.ng
- Navigate through the site on click on the apply link.
- Make sure to read all the details carefully and register on the site.
- Log in and fill details in application form
- Upload required documents
- Submit the application and keep a print copy for yourself.
How to get Latest News Update on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Do you want to stay in front concerning Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, always getting the latest and freshest updates on NIS Recruitment? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions below.
Subscribe to email updates by submitting your email in the subscription box below.
Subscribe also to our Facebook messenger update to get direct update on your Messenger inbox.
Make sure to share this article on all social media platforms including Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Instagram. Share to at least 100 WhatsApp contact.
Finally leave a comment to let us know we can better help you. Your sincere comment will be appreciated.
NIS Shortlisted Candidate
The final recruitment list when released shall be communicated to you via your email address and Facebook messenger if you have followed the instructions above correctly.
We believe that as long as you keep to the instructions there is nothing that can stop you from succeeding in the recruitment process. Make sure that you have fulfilled all righteousness so that you won’t have any course to regret.
Why you should use Recruitmentplanet?
Why should you thrust us to give you the latest recruitment updates in Nigeria? Because we have been doing it over and over. So you can rest assure that we will deliver to your inbox directly the authentic information you need on the recruitment process at the Nigerian Immigration Service. Allow us guide your hand and help you get your first Job with a federal agency in Nigeria. We wish you all the success you can ever dream to have. Make sure to leave your comments below.
Warning: Currently Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook Messenger list to stay updated.
Recommended Just For You: