Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2020: Requirements, Portal and How to Apply.
Do you want to know how the Nigeria police force recruitment is being carried out i.e. the recruitment process, portal, requirements and how to apply? If you answer in the affirmative, don’t worry as our in-depth article will articulately guide on the recruitment process of NPF.
So why perusing on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment, we will look in depth into other aspect such as Latest News About NPF Recruitment, NPF Recruitment 2020/2021, NPF Recruitment Portal, Police Recruitment. Ng website, NPF Recruitment Form, Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirement, NPF Recruitment Site, and others such as
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Closing Date,
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Screening Date,
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Shortlist,
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Past Questions And Answers,
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
To be eligible for application in the Nigerian police, you must meet the accepted requirements set the force which will have listed out in list for you. So what are the Nigeria police recruitment requirements you must meet?
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria first of all. You cannot apply if you are a foreigner no matter how long you have stay in the country.
- You must have a valid identity card and must be within the age range of 18 to 25 years.
- For those going for bigger post, you must have at least a higher national diploma.
- In terms of height applicant should have a minimum of 1.67m for men and 1.63m for women.
- For men, the expanded chest measurement should be at least 86cm (34inches)
- Very important: You must not in any way have physical disabilities since this is a force and will require maximum strength.. Disabilities include. Squint or defective eyesight, amputation of any of the body part, deformed hands etc.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021
Application is done online. To apply, visit the police recruitment portal – nigeriapolicecareers.net, fill the form you see on the screen. You phone number and email can only be used once so be careful of unnecessary mistakes.
When filling the form, you will need to fill in information on:
- Your personal information (your origin, hobby, religion, nationality, etc.);
- Educational qualifications (certificates, school, etc.);
- You’re next of kin information;
- You will be asked to select a state where you would most likely wish to write your aptitude test.
Further Instruction On How To Apply
After your application, you will an email which contains your letter of application. Please print the it out and make sure to save your unique ID for future references and instructions. Remember that if you are shortlisted, you will be asked to present this letter.
Application is free!
And also take note that nobody has the time to answer you by mail so read every instruction carefully on the official website of the Force.
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Requirements for Special Duty and General Duty: Candidate must have at least OND, NCE or their equivalent from a reputable polytechnic or college
Cadet Inspector of Police
Requirements for Special Duty and General Duty: Candidate must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in not more than two sitting
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Requirements for Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY: Candidates must have at least one of the following; B.A, B.TECH, B.SC., HND or its equivalent form any reputable institution.
For more recruitment information: Subscribe to Email, Like Facebook page and click share on WhatsApp, Facebook and twitter.
Recommended Just For You:
Warning: Currently NPF Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook messenger list to stay updated.