Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 25/2020 Selection Board- The Complete List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Jobs In Nigeria.
Did you participate in the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment this year? The list is out. You can check you name in the PDF here. Details below as you continue reading.
Congratulations! to those who participated in the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment. Check your name; continue reading to see how to check your name.
Recommend: Nigeria Army 79rri shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
How to Check Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 25/2020 Selection Board
These are the steps on how to check your name on the Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC. See the complete details below.
Visit the Official Portal of the Nigerian Army Recruitment here. Then go over to where you find recruitment and click shortlisted candidates.
If you are finding it hard to do this, click the link below to take you to the PDF page containing the names of the Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC.
General Instructions to Shortlisted Candidates
General Instructions to Candidates
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November 2019 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillowcase.
- 4 copies of full-size colored photographs taken in standing position and in a suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- A valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in a civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue. 6. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2019”. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
How To Get Latest Updates On The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Do you want to be the first to get notified on the Nigerian Army Recruitment when it is out? Then follow the instructions below.
- Subscribe to our email notifications
- Subscribe to our desktop push notification
- Subscribe also to our facebook messenger bot to get messages directly into our email.
- Like our Facebook page ad share this article on the entire social media platform. Share von Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Pinterest, etc. Click the share button below to share.
- The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- The Nigerian Air force List Of Shortlisted Candidates
- DSS List Of Shortlisted Candidates.
Other Recruitment You Should Apply For
Did you missed out on the Nigerian Army Recruitment for DSSC? Then you should try the under listed recruitment below.