NYSC Recruitment form Application Portal 2020- Apply Here.
It is a privilege to serve your fatherland via the National Youth Service Corp either as a corp member or as an NYSC Staff. See all the Latest Recruitment in Nigeria Here.
Do you want to be an NYSC Staff? Here is the opportunity to join the workforce of the National Youth Service Corp Through the ongoing NYSC Recruitment.
This article will guide you on how to Join the NYSC by applying through the NYSC Recruitment Portal.
You Will also be shown how to obtain the NYSC Recruitment Form for the ongoing 2020/2021 Recruitment in Nigeria.
The NYSC scheme was created in a bid to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war. The unfortunate antecedents in our national history gave impetus to the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”. As a developing country.
Nigeria is further plagued by the problems attendant upon a condition of underdevelopment, namely; poverty. mass illiteracy, acute shortage of high skilled manpower (coupled with most uneven distribution of the skilled people that are available), woefully inadequate socioeconomic infrastructural facilities, housing.
NYSC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2020/2021
Since you have indicated an interest in working as an NYSC staff, here are the requirements you need.
- Applicants must be Nigerians within the ages of 18 to 25 years
- You need to have WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English obtained in one sitting. Five (5) credit at least and 3 other relevant subjects included.
- For this INEC Recruitment you are expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC), Higher National Diploma (HND,), National Diploma (ND)and NCE. What will be considered is a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines
- Master’s degree (MSC) Science disciplines are also accepted
- NYSC Discharge Certificate will be required
- Must have their NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate
How To Apply For NYSC Recruitment 2020
Here is where to apply for the NYSC recruitments 2020; www.nysc.gov.ng . Register and field the necessary forms on the NYSC websites to be able to apply for the available vacant positions. Need more help on this lets see your comments below.
If you want to get the latest updates on this recruitment, make sure to subscribes to our email list and share this content by clicking the social sharing buttons below.