Free TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers For All States In Nigeria 2020.
This article will guide you on how to download the TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers For All States In Nigeria 2020. Follow this guide to get te past questions.
Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004.
TESCOM has the responsibility for the training of Officers on Grade Level 13 and above in Leadership and Management Skills to ensure standardization and uniformity so that the scarce resources are judiciously utilized. The Establishment is represented at the Personnel Management Board Committees of both Junior and Senior Staff in the Education Districts.
What is the nature of the Tescom Recruitment Interview Examination?
The interview test is not too different from a college examination, so it will not be totally new for you.
The Tescom Past Questions and Answers contain Current Affairs, English, Math, and questions from other relevant subjects.
We have taken time to compile these past questions and answers on the Tescom Recruitment Aptitude Test. So you can comfortably state that this is the best bet material if you want to be recruited by the Tescom.
Studies have proven that 85% of people who bought and studied with our past question did actually succeed in the recruitment exercise of Job interview of the Tescom.
Success in a Job interview or recruitment screening test is no magic; it takes a dedicated and concerted effort. So we are offering you the opportunity to become part of this great Nigerian organization. Make the most of this opportunity now and grab the past questions and answers.
Why use our Tescom Recruitment Past Questions and Answers?
I know you might be wondering? Why use our very own past questions and not others. Are we actually the best? Are we the most trusted online sellers of Past questions for a Job interview in Nigeria? Well without bragging and mincing words, yes!
Why would e make sure a seemingly outrageous and boastful statement? Because that is the truth and a statement of fact!
We have never failed to deliver. Delivery assurance is 100% and within 24hours of purchase. There is also a refund policy if our past question does not meet your criteria.
User satisfaction is our utmost concerned and your success is our utmost priority, therefore we strive to provide after-sales services to help you become a member of the Tescom.
Delivery Assurance-Can you Trust us after Payment?
What is the assurance that you will get the past question after delivery? Immediately after delivery, we work assiduously to ensure that you do not wait more than an hour after payment to get your updated Tescom Past question and answers.
So you can say that delivery assurance is 100%! There is no scam!
To get your copy of this material, you can PAY BY MOBILE TRANSFER INTO THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW and call 07063986527.
TESCOM Recruitment SAMPLE Questions and Answers 2020
The Essense of this past questions and answers is t act as a guide to help you excel in the interview aptitude test.
(1) The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to
a. Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
2. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning involves
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
3. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
4. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
c . 4steps
d. 3 steps
e. 2 steps
6. The common features of most curriculum models are
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experi ence
e. Content and evaluation
7. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centred learning.
b. Teacher-centred learning
c. Child-centred learning
d. Parent-centred learning
8 Which of the following is not a method of teaching? a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Power point presentation
e. Distraction method
9. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
10. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of the lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programmes
d. Guides the teacher in planning
More Sample Questions and Answers TESCOM
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
1. The area of Philosophical inquiry includes
a) Metaphysic, epistemology
b) Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c) Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d) Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e) Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
2. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a) Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b) Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c) Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d) Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e) Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology.
3. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a) Analytic function
b) Speculative function
c) Inspirational function
d) Prescriptive function
e) Descriptive function
4. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a) Language policy …
b) Political discrepancies
c) Financial problem
d) Girl-child education
e) Public enlightenment
5. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria
a) 1955 and 1958 respectively
b) 1955 and 1957 respectively
c) 1954 and 1958 respectively
d) 1952 and 1953 respectively
e) 1950 and 1959 respectively.
English Language/Verbal Reasoning
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
1. Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
c. Short d. False
2. That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
a. Copied b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
1. Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51th is b, what is the value of b/a? A) 1/27
2. What is the value of z, the number of seniors on teams as shown in the table below?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
3. In the figure above, what is the value of a? A) 30
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
4. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball? A) 3:4
5. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
List Of State Writing TESCOM Recruitment Exams
- Abia State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Anambra State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Bauchi State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Bayelsa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Benue State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Borno State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Cross River TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Delta State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Ebonyi State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Edo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Ekiti State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Enugu State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory) TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Gombe State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Jigawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Kaduna State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Kano State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Katsina State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Kebbi State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Kogi State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Kwara State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Lagos State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Minna State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Nassarawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Niger State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Ogun State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Ondo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Osun State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Plateau State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Rivers State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Sokoto State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Taraba State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Yobe State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- Zamfara State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
How To Download Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated TESCOM Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Free is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get TESCOM Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Free follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid to 07063986527 or email@example.com
The purchased TESCOM Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Free will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL US: 07063986527
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about TESCOM Past Questions and Answer Free kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.