WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal. Apply Here at www.waeconline.org.ng
The West African Examination Council Recruitment 2020-In this article, you will get firsthand information on how to apply for WAEC Recruitment 2020, how to obtain the WAEC Recruitment form and how to access the WAEC Recruitment Portal as well. Continue reading to stay informed. Recruitment in Nigeria.
Do you want to be part of the West African Examination Council Workforce? Then this article is for you. Keep reading.
On the official page of the board, it is clearly stated that WAEC has a vision and a mandate to be a leading world-class examining body adding value to the educational goals of its stakeholders. It hopes to maintain this vision of being the foremost examining body in Africa providing a reliable and qualitative educational assessment that encourages academic and moral excellence and promoting sustainable human resource development as well as international cooperation.
WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements/Qualifications
To succeed in this recruitment, you must meet the needed requirements as set out by the board itself. You can check below to confirm the needed requirements and qualifications to succeed in the 2020 WAEC Recruitment.
Just like every other recruitment, you should know the basic requirements for most recruitment as well. Nevertheless, we will still run you through as well. keep reading.
First and foremost, you will need any of the following: A bachelor of science or art, HND, OND in any relevant discipline. Then you must have at least six credits in your SSCE and this must be obtained in not more than two sittings. Remember, you must not be older than 35 years.
Computer Literacy is a must for anyone who wishes to succeed in this recruitment.
Please take note of this important information: At the time of writing this article, the WAEC Recruitment has not begun and the form is not out. If you need to know when the form is out, please drop your email and subscribe to our list.
Hot Job Vacancies For You Now
- JAMB Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NOUN Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
How to Get the Latest Update On WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
If you want to be the first to get updated once the form is out, then follow the instructions below.
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- Subscribe to our desktop notification.
- Like our Facebook page
- Share this article on all social media platform
Available Positions to Apply For
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (History)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- ♦ Mechanical Engineer II
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- ♦ Human Resource Management Officer II
- ♦ Electrical Engineer II
- ♦ Quantity Surveyor II
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (French)
- ♦ Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- ♦ Application Programmer II
- ♦ Database Administrator II
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- ♦ Accountant II
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- ♦ Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
How To Apply for 2020 WAEC Recruitment
The application is done completely online. you can do it here at www.waeconline.org.ng. Before visiting, follow these instructions.
Scroll up or down and locate where you find to apply for the recruitment. Click on Apply for Jobs or Recruitment and wait for further instructions.